Sekk - Hextac Urban Grey
Praktisk sekk på 25 liter med MOLLE innfestinger og mange detaljer.
Kompresjonsreimer, bærehåndtak, god tilgang via store glidelåser, velcro panel for patcher mm, D-ringer, sidelommer, hoftebelte, brystreim mm
Farge URBAN GREY
- backpack with hexagonal pattern made of water-resistant material
- laser-cut-loop-system on front and side pockets
- hook and loop closure on front and shoulder straps to fix patches
- main pocket with big net pocket and upholstered hydration-system pocket
- hydration-system pocket with quick release loop and hook and loop closure
- main pocket with opening for headset cable or hydration hose
- front pocket with organizer, 2 net pockets, several hook and loop closure pockets and karabiner hook
- 2-way-zipper on main and front pocket
- ring puller for easy opening and closing of zippers
- adjustable side pockets by zipper
- ergonomic back upholstery
- adjustable hip belt with quick release fastener
- elastic adjustable chest belt with quick release fastener
- ergonomic adjustable and upholstered shoulder straps
- shoulder straps with D-ring and hydration hose support
- carrying handle with 2 D-buckles
- volume control and baggage fixation with compression straps on the sideSekk - Hextac Uran Grey
Upper: 100% Polyester (Oxford), Polyvinylchloride coated
Lining: 100% Polyester
Upholstery shoulder strap: 100% Polyester (360 g/qm)
Upholstery back: 100% Polyformaldehyde (450 g/qm)
Total volume: 25 Liter
Dimensions: 28 x 24 x 43 cm
Weight: 1.100 g
The wholesaler Sturm Handels GmbH deals with the utilisation of ex-army stocks as well as the manufacturing and the distribution of clothing and pieces of equipment from the outdoor field. Since 1983 the company has been represented in the USA and since 1990 in Tangermünde, Saxony-Anhalt . The company was founded in 1971 in Rottenburg am Neckar.
Sturm has approx. 3 000 national and international specialist dealers wordlwide. The product assortment consists of near 10 000 items over 75 000 m2 warehouse space.
The best known brands of Sturm are Mil-Tec and Teesar.